This wedding hair tutorial is for all of you braid lovers. It's a romantic style that can work on hair that is shoulder length and longer. It doesn't necessarily have to be a wedding hairstyle either - I wear my hair like this a lot during the summer. Essentially it's two horizontal french braids pinned together.
Here's what you need:
- hair pins
- small elastic hair bands
1. Divide your hair in two sections splitting everything above your ears and below your ears.
2. French braid the top section of your hair.
3. When you've run out of hair to add, continue the braid until you reach the ends of your hair and tie it off with a small elastic.
4. French braid the bottom section of your hair going in the other direction.
5. Continue your braid until you reach the ends of your hair and tie it off with a small elastic.
6. Wrap the top braid around itself, tucking the ends into itself so they're hidden. Secure it into place with hair pins.
7. Wrap the bottom braid around the first and secure it with hair pins as well.
* tip: pull pieces apart to add some texture.